Chunky colourful under the sea animals are double sided, to be sorted into corresponding slots or used as a play set. We really like these at RSG as they almost double up as two toys- firstly a puzzle and then secondly they can be used in small play separate to the wooden sorting board.
These chunky figures are perfect for little hands to manipulate and explore. The animals can be used for learning opportunities outside of the puzzle - Can you find me the orca? What is this one called? Can you find me the biggest/smallest.
- Problem solving skills
- Fine motor skills
- Imaginative play- small world
- Understanding the world- learning animal names
- suitable from 10 months plus
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.