These chunky and colourful jungle animals are double sided and can be sorted into corresponding slots or used separately. We really like these at RSG as they almost double up as two toys- firstly as a puzzle and then secondly they can be used in small world play separate to the wooden sorting board. Double the fun! Double the play potential!
These chunky figures are perfect for little hands to manipulate and explore. The animals can be used for learning opportunities outside of the puzzle - Can you find me the tiger? Where is the green crocodile? Can you find me the biggest/smallest.
- Problem solving skills
- Fine motor skills
- Imaginative play- small world
- Understanding the world- learning animal names
- suitable from 10 months plus!
This fair trade wooden shape sorter is handcrafted by skilled artisans in Sri Lanka from sustainably sourced rubber wood and non toxic paints.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.