Bubble Pot 60ml
A popular and simple sensory play resource for any sensory play collection.
A small pot that will brings lots of joy and smiles as well as support development such as hand-eye co-ordination, speech and language, movement (gross motor skills) and visual tracking.
- Lie baby or allow baby to sit and gently shower baby with bubbles (avoiding the eyes) . Allow baby to track the bubbles and reach out to pop. The popping sensation on their skin will engage baby. This benefits not only visual development but also motor skills as babies will learn to reach and grab in an attempt to catch the bubbles
- Include during bath time too
- Older Babies - to mimic your actions encouraging baby to blow
- Encourage speech - POP! Catch! WOW!
one random colour selection given
Suitable from 36months
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.