Wooden Rainbow Buttons
Beautiful smooth solid wooden buttons in the seven colours of the rainbow, with a natural finish to show the grain of the wood. The buttons come in graduated sizes with slightly flattened surfaces for balancing and stacking. An open-ended resource that can be used by the very youngest of children to improve hand-eye coordination, learn about colour, develop logical thought and to enhance imaginative play scenarios.
Supports the following areas of learning:
• Personal Development - sensory
• Physical Development - construction
• Physical Development - motor skills
• Communication & Language - descriptive language
• Understanding the World - colour
Sizes: 50mm, 65mm, 80mm, 95mm, 110mm, 125mm and 140mm dia. Pk7.
Age: Suitable for all ages.