Reading Bingo! - Learn from Home
We have designed two sets of bingo cards for reading. One based on places to read and the second based around different books to read.
This will encourage children to read continuously or even the adults to try to complete the challenge!
Why is reading so important?
- Helps your child understand sounds, words and language
- Helps to develop literacy skills
- Encourages creativity, imagination and curiosity
- Builds up social and communication skills
- Helps children to understand feelings, change, and emotions
- Children will absorb all of the information you are showing them, in both sight and sound
- Reading will help to embrace different subjects and topics
- Reading together creates an unbreakable bond
The Books to Read Bingo can be downloaded HERE
The Where to Read Bingo can be downloaded HERE
Below are images of the two different cards, who will complete the challenge first?
Let us know by tagging @rainbowsensorygifts or @jandidrawndesigns on social media